Our Worship Team Values
We desire to glorify God in all that we do and strive for excellence in our service to Him and His church.
Our Team Values
- Above all else, to be a part of this team you must have a personal relationship with the True and Living God.
- We are a team of skilful musicians that support a desire for quality worship music.
- We want to give our best for God!
- We seek to worship God wholeheartedly and in doing so compel the congregation to join in.
- We try to avoid doing things that would take the congregations focus away from worshipping God.
- Proverbs 29:23 - “Pride ends in humiliation, while humility brings honour.” NLT
- God gave us our talents and we want to use them for HIS glory.
- We must be willing to recognise our weaknesses and allow ourselves to grow.
- We sometimes have to lay down our personal desires to put the needs of the team and the congregation ahead of our own.
- Committed to Calvary Auckland - Your church home that you are in regular attendance of.
- Committed to the Worship team by:
- Putting in personal practice & preparation
- Attending rehearsals
- Making an effort to be on time
- Communicating – responding to emails and planning centre requests
- We want to be personally seeking a deeper relationship with God and growing in our faith.
- We endeavour to be developing and growing our musical skills & musicianship.
- As a ministry, we hope to encourage and support the growth of our church.
- We are more than just a group of musicians. We are a team. We help and support each other.
- We want to have bonds of trust and fellowship that will allow us to work well together.